Random thoughts


Walking up a ridicuously muddy way  Seeing myself as a freshman at high school
 It was den dat i realised, there was no grand adventure or mythical world layin b4 me .

I am used to the bitter and mediocre tasks of this world.and with such trival thoughts in my mind,without indulgin myself in emotions i became a +1 student
 I was al set 2 go 4ward wit my life  , without bothering abt many ,but the thought of my frnd <best frnd=""> leaving was able 2 induce sadness upon me , may be its coz my linguistic skills r insufficient , i am unable 2 write dwn the depth of my sadness.</best>

I never thought that i would find myself , prayin 2  a god dat i dont believe in ;prayin for dis moment 2 hav never come.

She came 2 bid us fare well ,  for some reason , i was able 2 put up a smiling face , but still i was unalbe 2 say the words " fare well"

There is no heroic adventure frm animes , no santa clause or anyone <supreme being=""> hu wud ans 2 our most sincere prayers, they exist oly within our dreams n our subconsciousness we al knw the truth abt the real world , though deep within out heart we dont want 2 admit it</supreme>
That's rit isnt it ?

Regardless , as of this monsoon , i am finally a high school freshman having a suitable attitude in your mind towards your new life here .Not that i dont have any expectations of this new life of mine......
There are a lot of people frm my old class here
Its not a perfect start , but it's definitly not a bad one either.
>

I sit amidst my classmates (at mid noon)the teacher i can see her lips move  , n her hands 2 , but i cant seem to hear nything ,  may b coz i was  wishing that a certain frnd was der sitin amid the classmates , i mentioned b4 .

wats gonna happen nxt , i wish i wud knw ......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bitter-Sweet